Stakeholder satisfaction has to be secured and we have to create effect!
We can deliver a strong improvement. We can remove a problem. We can secure that a existing scenario is maintained.
- We start by creating an overview of the project purpose, goals, success criteria and most important deliverables / areas of impact.
- We identify the business impact we seek to create.
- We identify the behavioural impact, which secures that we can realise the business impact we seek to create.
- We design few but critical KPI’s.
- We secure engagement from project sponsor and top management.
- We use the KPI’s to adjust for early impact.
Effect before deliverables
Focus on reducing time to impact and increate value.
- We identify key stakeholders who has to be involved in designing the effect solution.
- In the process we design a solution which secures early effect.
- We utilize rapid prototyping, early learning and customer insight to support the process.
- Iterations (repetitions) are executed until the effect solution is secured.
- We create a roadmap from start to finish in relation to how we create value in the entire project.
The heartbeat of the project
A rhythm of key activities that secures progress.
- A visual plan which is available for everyone in the team.
- Planning of sprints – small fast tracks.
- We define output and breakdown activities on an individual level.
- Weekly or bi-weekly solution feedback.
- Planning of next week.
- Evaluation of sprint solutions.
Ensures execution, commitment and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Projects consist of people and they are created by people, this is a dynamic and constantly changing process.
- The leadership as to consider this and secure stakeholder satisfaction.
- We remove ‘’idiocrasy’’ and mobilise the right mind set.
- The project has to be managed with effect as the main target.
- We facilitate the team.
- Individuals are led by purpose and inspiration – feedback and dialogue.